Who we are
Nuromedia GmbH is an international business company focused on interactive applications and conceives its own business models as a company builder. We support our partners with innovation, transformation and digitization. With our partners, we play to our strengths in research and innovation projects and for established customers. Current key areas are applications for e-health, smart industry, IoT, digital twin, machine learning/AI and e-learning.
Our international team from 22 countries is primarily made up of consultants, developers, designers, artists and entrepreneurs. Our team combines competencies such as business engineering, 2D/3D animation, AR, MR & VR development, UI/UX design and IoT.
Our Culture – Four Good Reasons To Work With Us
- At our company, people matter. That means: Be as you really are. This is the basis of our successful collaboration. No fake – no show! Together with our colleagues from 22 different nations we work this way.
- Personal responsibility, coupled with an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to perform, characterize our daily work routine.
- We want to create something, so we work according to the motto: don’t talk (too) long, but do it.
- What else you should know: Yes – we all make mistakes sometimes. This is not the end of the world, because we learn from them and grow from them.
Your new job – as soon as possible
IT is exactly your thing! You like working with different computer systems and computer networks and have a strong focus on ensuring that our company can rely on a stable and high-performance IT infrastructure. You also ensure an optimal backup and performance landscape. For our constantly growing IT team, we are looking for a versatile IT Administrator (F/M/D) to start as soon as possible at our location in Cologne.
- Management of the IT infrastructure (backup, network, Linux server, clients) on site and in the cloud
- Management of central company IT services (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Jira, Samba file server, etc.)
- IT support for employees
- Continuous integration (CI) for the standardised assurance of codes
- Management of software licences
- Management of IT-related company assets
- Provision of IT-based solutions to support company processes
- You own a work permit for Germany (please only apply if this is available)
- Your residency lies in the are of Cologne or close surroundings
- You speak and write German and English very fluently
- More than 4 years of relevant experience in IT administration
- Extensive experience in the administration of Linux servers (Debian)
- In-depth knowledge of computer networks/Internet and related technologies (routing, VPN, DNS, firewalls, etc.)
- Strong mindset for server security and stability
- Existing understanding of business and project requirements
- You are service-orientated and proactive. You act as a reliable and well-organised sparring partner for management and employees.
It is a big plus
- If you have experience in backend development – PHP or JAVA
- If you have experience in the administration of Windows servers
- If you have experience in managing computer networks in an enterprise environment (VLANs, STP, LDAP/Active Directory, RADIUS, etc.)
What We Offer
- Unlimited Position
- Hybrid work in Cologne
- Central office location with good transport connections (Rudolfplatz bus stop)
- A free job ticket to come to work relaxed
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time
- Consideration for work-life balance
- Interesting prospects and exciting, challenging tasks
- A good, appreciative working atmosphere in an internationally active company
- Flat hierarchies and a relaxed working atmosphere
- Modern hardware provided by us
- The use of current development tools and techniques
- The opportunity to work on international projects
- Excellent opportunities for personal development through independent work
Our Interview Process
We offer a two-step recruitment process:
Step 1 First video call – We would like to know more about your mindset, your skills and your expectation
Step 2 If the first interview was OK for both sides, we will invite you to a technical interview. An expert will join that interview to have a technical conversation with you.
After the second step was successful we will make an offer to you.
We look forward to your application! Please send your application incl. CV, start date and salary expectation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neil De Luca
Tel.: +49 221 39880840
Fax: +49 221 3988004